What are cookies?
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor on our website so that the server can remember the visit of this user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, nor personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a particular user who has previously visited the web, visualized certain pages, etc. It also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit. In compliance with the Directive 2009/136 / CE, developed in our order by the second section of article 22 of the Law of Services of Society of the Information, following the directives of the Spanish Agency of Protection of Data, we proceed to inform in detail the use made on our website.
The present cookies policy is intended to inform clearly and precisely about the cookies used on our website (the “Cookies Policy”). With regard to third party cookies, that is, those that are outside our website, we can not be held liable for the content and truthfulness of the privacy policies that they contain so that the information we provide is always with reference to the source The following is a classification of cookies based on a series of categories. However, it must be taken into account that a cookie may be included in more than one category.
Type of cookies according to the entity that manages them
– Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal team from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal team from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data
Type of cookies according to the time period remaining active
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period defined by the cookie manager, which may take several minutes to several years.
Type of cookies according to its purpose
– Tech cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services in it, such as controlling the traffic and communication of Identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, perform the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements During browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you can access the service, etc.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on – criteria such as the content published or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, as effectively as possible, of advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the service. bidding These cookies store information on the behavior of the users obtained.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person in charge of them, tracking
|_gid||Third party||Analytics: Used to distinguish users.||Expiration: 24 hours|
|_ga||Third party||Analytics: Analysis and measurement of visits.||Expiration: 2 years|
|PHPSESSID||Own||Contains session identifier.||Expiration: When closing the browser|
|_gat_gtag_UA_55176895_1||Third party||Analytics: It is used to distinguish users and limit the percentage of applications.||Expiration: instantaneous|
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be stored or you prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to install, configure your browsing options so that it is done in this way.
Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– Cookies are always rejected;
– The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
– Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility of selecting in detail the cookies that you want to install on your computer. Specifically, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
– Reject cookies from certain domains;
– Reject third-party cookies;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (deleted when the browser is closed);
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer can do so by configuring the browser options on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
• Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. for more
For information, you can check Microsoft support or browser Help.
• Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Setup. for
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or Browser Help.
• Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Configuration of
content For more information, you can check Google support or Browser Help.
• Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check the support of Apple or the browser’s Help.
If you have accepted the upload of Google Analytics cookies, you can also revoke this acceptance at any time using the “Google Analytics Disableer Disabling Add-on”, accessing
on the following web page and following the instructions detailed below: